1. Because we are all about choices, you are able to select the delivery method best suited to your “I must have it now” urgency. Your choices include:
- Collection from our showroom in Chartwell, Fourways
2. We ship internationally with our courier of choice.
3. We strive to deliver your parcel within 7 working days after your payment has been processed. (we like to do our bestest!)
4. You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your parcel is dispatched. (like magic)
5. If you have not received your purchase after 8 days please get in touch. (‘Cause it means someone has decided to be keeping your purchase of awesomeness)
6. Please note that if the product is out of stock it will be made to order. This can take up to an additional 2 weeks, because we aint about mass production!
7. The Baked Bean only couriers to physical addresses, not to P.O. Boxes, rural areas or farms. (ja……pretty obvious)
8. We require that you give a day time telephone number for us to contact you on during delivery hours (Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm) . (so we can ring ring when we bring bring)
9. All goods in transit are insured. (so take a moment and relax!)
10. All orders are sent packaged in boxes or flyerbags with no indication as to the contents. Your order is safe and discreet. (we love this line – makes us sound so James Bond!)
11. The Baked Bean reserves the right to amend changes to the shipping & returns at any time. All changes will be disclosed on this page.
Should a package not be delivered through no fault of ours (for example: no one on premises | unable to answer calls | invalid or incomplete address) we will attempt a second delivery after which if the package is not delivered, you will be liable for all additional costs associated with delivering the package to you (so really, we’ll try twice, then it’s your baby if you don’t play the game fair).
Should you want a refund as a result of these failed attempts, you will be refunded the price of the goods less the additional shipping costs. (Cause someone has to pay – and it can’t always be us).
1. If you are not happy with your purchase please contact us directly within 72 hours, items must be returned within 7 days of delivery of merchandise. (so you can’t use it then give it back – duh!)
2. Please send us an email stating the reason for return including clear pictures. (we need pictures – we like pictures)
3. Please note that items arriving after the 7 day return deadline will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
4. Returns must be sealed securely in the same packaging in which you received it. If your product comes in a box, you'll have to place this box in a bigger box and seal the bigger box so as to not damage the product and packaging. (get it?)
5. We will organise with our courier for a pick up of the product(s) from you to be delivered Chartwell, Fourways.
6. Goods will be inspected once received and if it is unused, still in the same condition and original packaging in which we sent to you, we'll give you a full refund on your purchase minus an R80 administration fee.
7. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract an R80 administration fee.
8. In the case of incorrect | damaged | faulty goods, please notify us within 72 hours of delivery of the product(s). Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of the damage and keep the product(s) in the original packaging. We will make sure that the correct new | product is delivered to you.
Thank you for shopping with The Baked Bean! (We be lovin’ ya for it!)